We have many years of experience in helping students settle into their new life in Australia. It is our aim to make you feel welcome, safe and comfortable in whichever type of student accommodation you choose.
Known for their sense of community and diversity, UWA residences, University Hall, St Catherine’s College, St George’s College, Trinity College and St Thomas More College, are located a short bus ride from the Claremont Campus. Living here gives you the opportunity to live, socialise and make friends with over 2500 students from around the world, as well as from Australia.
- All residences offer a range of student room options, with internet and telephone connections and shared bathrooms.
- Delicious meals are provided every day, and all dietary requirements are catered. Meal plans are also available.
- Most residences offer other services such as weekly cleaning, gym membership and more.
- Residential colleges accept students 18 years of age and older.
If you are over 18 years of age, you can rent an apartment in the local area. Visit Domain.com.au and RealEstate.com.au to start your search.
If you are under 18 years of age, you will live with a homestay family. Homestay provides international students with a safe, clean and well-supervised home environment. Homestay is the perfect way to experience authentic Australian culture and practice your English language skills. You will have your own fully furnished room, laundry facilities, internet and telephone access and space for privacy. Your host family will also provide breakfast and evening meals, and care for you if you feel unwell.
Good to know
- Homestay students usually perform better in English because they speak with their host family every day.
- All homestay accommodation is located within the metro area of Perth. An average journey to campus can take 30-45 minutes (by public transport).
- Host families are carefully selected and screened. Police checks are a part of the screening process.
- Homestay accommodation is also available for students over 18 years of age who want to experience living with a local family.
- For homestay and airport pick-up information please see www.isaa.net.au or email email@example.com
- For UWA residential college information please go to www.livingoncampus.uwa.edu.au